Thursday, 9/17 & Friday, 9/18: M-Z Hybrid Learners Report to School
Monday, 9/21& Tuesday, 9/22: A-L Hybrid Learners Report to School
Thursday, 9/24 & Friday, 9/25: M-Z Hybrid Learners Report to School
Tuesday, 9/22: A-L Hybrid Learners
Friday, 9/25: M-Z Hybrid Learners
To place an order, go to https://orders.christmascitystudio.com/Login.aspx and enter school code IRONES20.
ONLINE LEARNERS – Date to be determined; information will be communicated to parents.
Please click on the link below to view the Elementary Hybrid Learning Calendar:
Elementary Hybrid Calendar
STUDENT ARRIVAL IS 8:35 TO 8:50 AM
PARENT PICK-UP & BUS DISMISSAL BEGIN AT 3:00 PM
Please don’t forget to complete the Student Wellness Form every morning before your child reports to school.
TITLE I PROGRAM – Parent Action Required
Please click the link below to review information about our Title I Program. We are asking that you view the Title I Orientation video, read the parent Right to Know letter, and sign the Google Form Home and School Compact by the end of September. Please complete a Google Form Home and School Compact for each child you have at Ironton Elementary. Thank you!
VIRTUAL BOOK FAIR!
Our school’s Book Fair has gone online! Discover some new books sure to keep kids reading.
The Online Book Fair will run between September 25th and October 8th. To shop this fair and view the virtual flyer, click on the link below to get started.
Every purchase supports our school. You will need to create an account with a few easy steps to make sure Ironton gets credit. Simply click on the “Shop Now” button, then “No account yet, Create One!” and provide the information for which you are prompted.
Books will be shipped directly to your home. Thank you for all your support and keep reading!
Are you interested in joining the Ironton PTO? Please fill out the Google Form below"
PTO MEMBERSHIP FORM
Communication with the school and your child’s teacher are more important than ever!
- Read the weekly communications from the school each Wednesday.
- Notify the office of any changes to your contact information (phone, email) so that you continue to receive important school and district communications.
- Notify the office immediately of any changes to your pick-up or drop-off routine by calling the school office at 610-351-5810 or emailing Mrs. Heater at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report your child’s absence to the school by 9:30 am using one of the options:
IRONTON ABSENTEE HOTLINE
(610) 351-5900, Extension 25711
IRONTON ABSENTEE EMAIL: IRATTENDANCE@parklandsd.org
LINKS TO IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Student Wellness Form
New Parent Drop-off & Pick-up Procedures
Parkland Police Pals Program
Boy Scouts Information
MySchoolBucks - Online Cafeteria Payments
Breakfast & Lunch Menus
When is sick too sick for school?
Home & School Connection
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success." – Henry Ford
The coronavirus has brought great challenges to our world. As a society, we are learning to navigate safely through this pandemic. The health and wellness of the students and staff of Parkland School District is our primary goal. We need to come together as a team to keep everyone healthy and safe! The school district nursing department is requesting your help for a few new guidelines to achieve this goal:
· Please share information with the nurse if your student or family had an exposure to someone who had a positive COVID-19 test.
· All information shared with the nurse is kept confidential and is not shared.
· Please complete the Student Wellness Form daily: Student Wellness Form
If you answer yes to any of the questions, keep your child home and your school nurse will contact you.
· Please also use the Attendance line (610-351-5900, x 25711) to call out your child sick from school or use the email link IRATTENDANCE@parklandsd.org.
· If your child has any COVID-19 symptoms, please keep your child home from school and contact the nurse. You will be required to have a doctor’s note submitted before your child will be allowed to return to school. A current list of symptoms can be found here https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html
We thank you for your help in keeping our students and staff healthy.