· Thursday, 11/12 & Friday, 11/13: M-Z Learners Report to School
· Friday, 11/13: Picture Retakes for M-Z Learners
· Monday, 11/16 & Tuesday, 11/17: A-L Learners Report to School
· Wednesday, 11/18: Online Student Picture Retakes, 3:00 – 5:00 pm
· Thurs, 11/19 & Fri, 11/20: M-Z Learners Report to School – Early Dismissal, 1:45 pm
· Monday, 11/23: A-L Learners Report to School – Early Dismissal, 1:45 pm
· Tuesday, 11/24: M-Z Learners Report to School – Early Dismissal, 1:45 pm
· Thursday, 11/26; Friday, 11/27 & Monday, 11/30 – School Closed
Please click on the link below to view the Elementary Hybrid Learning Calendar:
PTO VIRTUAL HOLIDAY SHOP
Ironton Elementary PTO presents MyHoliday Shop – an online holiday shopping experience where students and families enjoy shopping together while supporting their school. With a wide selection of gifts priced within a child’s budget (most under $5), students can shop the personalized gift collections for Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, siblings, pets, and more!
● Visit: h ttps://myholidayshop.org/school/515810
● Our Shop Opens Now
● Shop ends: November 30, 2020
● Families shop and pay for gifts online (site is available in both English and Spanish).
● Gifts are shipped directly to your home.
● E-Gift Cards available: A great option if a family member wants to sponsor your child.
If you have questions, please contact Maggie Hauck at Maggiehauckc21@yahoo.com or 484-764-5729.
November 19th, 20th, 23rd and 24th
Conferences will take place virtually via Zoom.
Please visit the Schoology page of your child’s teacher to set up a parent/teacher conference. The conference sign-up will be posted at the top of the Schoology page. Simply click on the link and complete the Google form. Your information will only be visible to the teacher.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have more than one child, you will need to log-in to each teacher’s Schoology page to schedule a conference.
Picture Retakes for M to Z hybrid students will take place Friday, 11/13.
Picture Retakes for online students will take place on Wednesday, 11/18 from 3:00 to 5:00 pm in the Ironton cafeteria.
- If your student is having their photo RETAKEN, please return their original package with them on the Retake Day. Photo packages were mailed home by Christmas City.
- Please tell your child to let their teacher know that they need a picture retake.
- If this is the FIRST PHOTO for your student, you may still pre-order photos at the pre-order price, or wait for the proof to be sent and order at regular price.
- If you have not received your original photos yet, please contact Christmas City Studios directly at 610-691-2109.